MediGoo.com Myoglobin test
MAKE A DIAGNOSTIC OF ACUTE MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION (AMI) AND MONITOR REPERFUSION DURING THROMBOLYTIC THERAPY FOLLOWING AMI
This test kit is one of the most important myocardial markers, with well-established roles in confirming acute myocardial infarction (AMI) and In monitoring reperfusion during thrombolytic therapy following AMI.
- Instructions must be read entirely before taking the test. Place the reagent at room temperature for 30 minutes before use, and return to room temperature (20°C-30°C). Do not open the inner packaging before not ready, it must be used in one hour if opened.
- Remove the cassette from the foil pouch, take out all the accessory to be used.
- Open the Alcohol Pad. Use the Alcohol Pad to disinfect the finger where to be pricked. (Note: Before blood collection, make sure the finger is clean and dry).
- Open a lancet and prick the fingertip, collect blood.
- Draw the fingertips blood specimen with one pipette.
- Vertically drop 4 drops (100 ml) specimen into the circular groove of cassette with S.
- Wait 10-20 minutes and read result. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
UNDERSTANDING THE RESULTS
Positive: Two red band appears, one in the test area (T), another in the control area (C).
Negative: Only one red band appears in the control area (C), there is no red band in the test area (T).
Invalid: No red lines appear or quality control areas (C), a red band appears, indicating the operator error or reagent failure.
- test cassette
- alcohol pad
- blood lancet
- instruction insert