Troponin I test
DIAGNOSTIC cTn1 IN SERUM/PLASMA/WHOLE BLOOD TEST
The Rapid Troponin I Test is Gold Immunochromatography Assay for the qualitative determination of cTn1 in human serum/plasma/whole blood.
- Remove the cassette from the foil pouch, take out all the accessory to be used.
- Open the Alcohol Pad. Use the Alcohol Pad to disinfect the finger where to be pricked. (Note: Before blood collection, make sure the finger is clean and dry).
- Open a lancet and prick the fingertip, collect blood.
- Draw the fingertips blood specimen with one pipette.
- Vertically drop 4 drops (100 uL) specimen into the circular groove of cassette with S.
- Wait 15-20 minutes and read result. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
UNDERSTANDING THE RESULTS
Positive: Two red bands appear, one in the test area (T), another in the control area (C).
Negative: Only one red band appears in the control area (C), there is no red band in the test area (T).
Invalid: No red lines appear or quality control areas (C), a red band appears, indicating the operator error or reagent failure.
- test cassette
- alcohol pad
- blood lancet
- instruction insert
This product is CE marked for professional use, and it is not yet CE certified for home use.