Turmeric is not only the super-trendy spice but it is also the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many studies around the globe show that it has many benefits for your brain and body as it has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. For example, curcumin, a compound found in turmeric, boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function and lower risk of brain diseases. Here are three simple ways how you can integrate turmeric into your diet:
- Add turmeric to scrambled eggs. You need only ¼ – ½ tsp with some black pepper.
- Add at least ¼ tsp of turmeric to your rice or quinoa for color and flavor.
- Sprinkle turmeric over roasted potatoes, cauliflower, or any other root vegetables.
Nowadays, a culture of coffee drinking is spreading all over the world but there are still people all over the world that prefer tea over coffee. Both black and green tea is made from a shrub Camellia Sinesis though their processing methods differ. Below you will find 11 health benefits of drinking black tea regularly:
- Black tea is good for your oral health.
- Drinking the beverage connected to a better heart health.
- It contains polyphenols that are great antioxidants.
- It may prevent cancer due to the high content of polyphenols.
- People drinking black tea regularly have stronger bones.
- Drinking this tea connected to the lower risk of diabetes.
- L-theanine found in black tea can relieve stress.
- Black tea contains tannins that have the ability to fight viruses.
- Tannins also keep your digestive tract healthy.
- Black tea may boost your energy.
- A cup of black tea may simply may you happy.
Many studies of dark chocolate lovers suggest that this sweet treat could lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease, help control blood sugar, and slash stress.
Dr. Owais Khawaja, a cardiology fellow at St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center in Toledo, USA, says: “(Chocolate) is a good antioxidant. It has a good effect on inflammation. We think most of the beneficial effects are because of this.”
Here are 7 amazing reasons to eat dark chocolate regularly, according to various studies:
- It contains more antioxidants than apples.
- It may help reduce stress.
- It can reduce the risk of heart problems.
- It contains libido boosters.
- It could male exercise more effective.
- It’s connected to lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
- It’s linked to the better brain function.