The avocado oil is widely used in many types of creams, moisturizers, and sunscreen, as it is full of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E. Below you can find how exactly this oil can benefit your skin:
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Relieves inflammation from psoriasis and eczema.
- Prevents and treats acne.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- May ease symptoms of a sunburn skin.
- Help the skin to stay elastic.
- Improves nail health.
- Improves scalp health.
Here you can find more information about these benefits for your skin.
Have you ever had a situation when you finally realized that an underripe avocado lying on your counter for a week will never ripen? And throwing food is no good.
Fortunately, there is a great alternative to food wasting. You may use the following ways to turn your green fruit into something delicious and healthy. Here you are 7 amazing ideas for avocado miracle:
- Stuff it with something tasty and bake it.
- Grate it and add to your favourite dishes.
- Make avocado fries.
- Add diced avocado to your enchilada before stuffing the tortillas and baking.
- Add it to stir-fry.
- Add lime juice and toss it on the grill.
- Pickle it.
More about these wonderful ways to cook avocados here.