For those who try losing some extra kilos, cheese always seems to be a no-no. Not so fast. Many studies prove that cheese is not just tasty and healthy addition to your meals. It has a number of healthy benefits you might never hear of. Here are nine health benefits of cheese backed by science:
- Cheese may help boost your metabolism.
- Cheese may help prevent cancer.
- Cheese is good for building muscles.
- Cheese is good for your bones.
- Cheese is good for your teeth.
- Cheese may protect against type 2 diabetes.
- Skinny cheese is an excellent addition to your meal.
- Even a lactose-intolerant can eat some types of cheeses.
- Cheese is the best comfort food.
More details about these wonderful cheese benefits you can find here.