Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a regular climb up the stairs, which will replace the use of elevators. This recovery must be carried out correctly, and then it will bring considerable health benefits. First, do not be humbled when climbing the stairs, and skip one step if your strength allows you. Over time, you can take extra weight with you in order to make training more effective. Naturally, when climbing stairs, it is better not to touch the handrails, which, while facilitating these exercises, make them less effective.
- Climbing the stairs strengthens the muscles of the legs and buttocks more effectively than many other exercises.
- Regular climbing the stairs reduce the level of pain in the lower back, as shown by numerous studies.
- Climbing the stairs helps to lose weight if you combine it with strength workouts.
- Climbing the stairs is a serious test. The loads we deal easily do not bring much moral satisfaction.
- This is the best exercise to strengthen the muscles of the core.
- Regular climbing the stairs strengthen the cardiovascular system. This is due to the fact that they increase the rhythm of the heartbeat, which strengthens the heart.