Gluten is a group of proteins found in wheat, rye, and barley which can be really hard to digest for some category of people. There is a group of people having gluten intolerance, also known as non-celiac gluten sensitivity (NCGS). Here are 9 symptoms showing that you might have this condition:
- When you eat something containing gluten you feel sick or cramping.
- You are super bloated.
- Your skin is dry, has acne or patches of eczema.
- You’re losing weight unintentionally.
- It’s hard for you to concentrate.
- You are depressed or feel down most of the time.
- You have problems with bowel movements.
- You have problems with memory.
- You feel really tired all the time.