An American study, published by the American Society for Clinical Nutrition, claims that higher intake of vitamin C associated with lower likelihood of wrinkles among middle-aged American women. Here are top 6 foods containing more vitamin C than oranges to eat for healthy and beautiful skin:
- Strawberries contain Vitamin C, which helps produce collagen to keep skin tight and smooth.
- Lentils contain Vitamin B and biotin for healthy hair growth, and it helps to maintain blood sugar level. High sugar level linked to pimples and acne.
- Oysters are ф great source of zinc that can protect you from acne and skin ageing.
- Sunflower seeds are the best food source of Vitamin E, which helps to rehydrate your skin and reduce dry and rough skin.
- Salmon is a source of Omega 3 fatty acids which improve skin’s elasticity and can reduce the risk of acne.
- Kale is the highest source of Vitamin K that is responsible for aiding blood clotting so it helps cure skin wounds and bruises.
More information you can find here.