Most people caring about their health know that breakfast is a very important meal and we shouldn’t skip it for no reason. Moreover, it is really important to know what foods are the best for breakfast, and what foods are not suitable for this meal at all. These foods may seem healthy to eat for breakfast but they are not. Here is the list of 7 foods and drinks you really need to reconsider having for breakfast:
- Cereal: contains added sugar, low in fiber and protein.
- Store-bought sandwiches: packed with sodium, preservatives, and unhealthy fats.
- Green juice: high in sugar, low in fiber and protein.
- Flavored nonfat yogurt: contains more sugar, skipping fat puts you at risk of gaining fat.
- Pre-mixed oatmeal: loaded with sugar, lower in fiber.
- Toast with buttery spread: spread contains trans fats, no protein.
- Just a cup of coffee (without a proper breakfast).