Christmas and New Year are not only gifts, smiles and laughter of friends, and also a large variety of meals at the banquet table. It’s could be hard to stand such a temptation trying everything. We tried to distinguish the most effective life hacks that can help you to avoid overeating during the holidays season.
- Eat before the holiday dinnerDieticians advise not to wait for the feast to pounce on a festive table and eat all the time. If you starve all day and in the evening will begin actively have everything – it will affect badly on your stomach, and instead of having fun, you will take pills and suffer from abdominal pain.
- Be careful with saladsPrefer light vegetable salads without mayonnaise and cream sauces. Experiment and do not forget about measures.
- Do not drink a lot of alcholIt’s enough to have 1-3 glasses. And the main thing is to drink it not on empty stomach in order to not get drunk fast.
- Say no to semi-finished fooReplace sausages with natural meat of different varieties. Do not buy a huge amount of sweets, cakes – your table will look beautiful with fruits and berries instead. They will not only decorate your Christmas table, but also bring much more benefit to the body.
- Move moreDance, play with the kids, do not sit at the table all night. Go take a walk in the night, see fireworks, play in snow, or visit some friends and arrange memorable Christmas and New Year.