Nobody is going to live forever, but most of us are trying to extend the term we’re destined to walk on this earth in all possible ways. Though, there are certain factors and habits showing you’re going to die earlier than your retirement comes (backed by official studies):
- Your parents and grandparents died early.
- You do not take your job seriously.
- You spend your day mostly sitting.
- You can’t walk as fast as your peers.
- You do not have a college diploma.
- It’s difficult for you to carry bags from a supermarket.
- Your favorite food is from a fast food.
- You are divorced or widowed.
- You smoke.
If you can say yes to the most of the listed above, it’s time for you to change your lifestyle immediately.