When you’re coming home too late and too tired to cook something well-balanced and equally complicated, you need to have at your arsenal several easy-to-cook recipes to keep your healthy nutrition plan. Here are 6 great dinner ideas for healthy and nutritional meals from the popular foodies:
- Broiled salmon with a side salad.
- Veggie burger salad, including whatever vegetables you have in your fridge.
- Smoothie bowl with granola or pumpkin seeds.
- Chickpea salad which is technically a tuna salad but with chickpea instead.
- Toast with tahini topped with tomato, olive oil, cumin, fresh lemon.
- Noodles and peanut sauce with a topping of tahini, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and miso paste.
When you hear about fruit salad, you may think that this is the easiest dish you ever cooked and there is nothing special about it. As you can guess, it’s not like that. There some secrets about making fruit salads that may transform this ordinary mix of fruits into something to the eye and pleasing to the plate. Here are 10 small tricks that’ll turn your salad into a piece of art:
- Choose seasonal fruits.
- Take fruits with the same level of ripeness.
- Mix fruits of different colours and textures.
- Remove stems, pits, and peels.
- Cut uniform dices and slices.
- Take equal parts of every fruit.
- Mix season fruits with citrus.
- Add some herbs.
- Sprinkle unripe fruit with granulated sugar.
- Add whipped cream or yogurt.
More information here.