Have you ever thought that your health and wellbeing depends on your… thermostat (or on the room temperature it defines, to be more precise)? Scientists prove that it is healthier to maintain cooler temperatures in our houses. Here are 5 ways how room temperature may affect your health backed by numerous studies:
- Sleeping in cooler temperatures may help you lose weight.
- Lower temperatures can reduce respiratory complications.
- Prolonged exposure to high temperature affects organ function.
- Cooler temperatures help sleep well.
- Too high temperatures can stress the heart and lead to heart attack.
More information about these ways you will find here.