With no doubts, avocado is a great choice to add to smoothie thanks to its healthy fat and fiber. It will give your drink a rich, creamy milkshake texture, not saying about its ability to keep you full for hours. Here are the best 8 avocado smoothie options:
- Blueberry, avocado, and banana with grounded flaxseeds and almond butter.
- Creamy coconut spirulina smoothie.
- Chocolate chia avocado smoothie with frozen banana and sprinkles of dark chocolate.
- Avocado and strawberry layered smoothie with almond milk and honey.
- Turmeric green tea smoothie with matcha and spinach.
- Mango mint avocado smoothie.
- Green smoothie bowl with banana and chocolate protein powder.
- Low carb mint protein shake with dark chocolate chunks.
Smoothie is the best and, most of the times, the healthiest option for a snack. Also, it is the simplest option. There is nothing easier than put everything together into a blender and mix up a nutritious and tasty concoction. Though, the registered dietitians agree, you should use only real, whole food ingredients, and forget about foods high in added sugars and stuff of that kind. Here are 6 ingredients you should never ever put in your healthy smoothie, according to nutrition experts:
- Frozen yogurt.
- Sweeteners. Even honey is forbidden.
- Yogurts with flavor.
- Protein powder.
- Dried fruit.
And in general, to have a healthy smoothie, just pack more seasonal fruits in it.
Green smoothie usually contains more green vegetables than regular fruit smoothies. These vegetables include spinach, lettuce, kale, collard greens, parsley, watercress etc. Such breakfast will be rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
Here are 8 benefits having a green smoothie for a breakfast every day:
- It enhances the immune system, purifies the blood and rejuvenates the body.
- It helps to improve mental clarity and focus.
- It assists with digestion and overall metabolic function.
- It increases consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- It improves mood and helps fight depression.
- It adds to natural weight loss.
- It adds to clearer skin.
- It is an excellent way to ensure you get the water your body needs.
More information about this option for healthy breakfasts here.
At this time of the year the farmers’ market are full with apples of all kinds. Nobody doubts that eating apple pie for breakfast would be great it’s not the ideal meal to fuel you throughout the. But there are better and healthier options, fortunately!
Here are three smoothie options that prove apples are more than capable of taking center stage in your favorite breakfasts.
- Green Apple Pie Smoothie.
- Apple, Almond, and Spice Smoothie.
- Healthy Apple Pie Protein Smoothie.